Councillor Emma Hoddinott
In May 2012, I was elected as a Councillor for the Wickersley ward of Rotherham Borough Council, where I work closely with my ward colleagues, Chris Read and Sue Ellis.
We hold regular surgeries for residents and are out on the doorstep, meeting local people face to face, regularly for most of the year.
No surgeries in August, otherwise:
- Wickersley Community Centre/Library - first Saturday of the month, 10am to 11am
- Bramley Parish Hall - second Friday of the month, 6pm to 7pm
- No surgery in June due to redecoration
- Mark Grove Community Centre - third Tuesday of every month, 9.30am to 10.30am
- Sunnyside Community Centre - fourth Monday of the month, 6pm to 7pm
Committee and meeting information
Further information on this councillor can also be accessed via the link below specifically relating to personal/prejudicial declarations at meetings, special responsibilities, committee appointments, terms of office, and appointments to outside bodies.
Councillors will represent you regardless of political persuasion. This site has been provided to the councillor by Rotherham Borough Council. It has been provided subject to an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) that this councillor has agreed to. If you think that this site is not being used according to the AUP, you can tell the Council.