Located on the fringe of Rotherham’s rolling countryside, relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Thrybergh Country Park has something for everyone:
- Fly fishing
- Caravan and camp site
- Two-mile circular footpath
- Children’s play area
- Barbecue and picnic areas
- Bird hides and many open spaces
- April to June - 8.30am to 6pm
- June to September - 8.30am to 7.30pm
- September to October - 8.30am to 6pm
- November to March - 8.30am to 5.30pm
£1.50 all day. Disabled spaces available.
The park is on Doncaster Road (A630), around three miles from Rotherham town centre.
If travelling by car, you can reach us from junctions 33 or 34 of the M1, or junction 36 of the A1.
On-site pay and display parking is available. There are spaces available for disabled visitors.
The nearest train station, taxi ranks and bus station are in the town centre. There is a bus stop - service X78 - immediately outside the park.
Bus times and routes are available at Travel South Yorkshire.
Sign up for news on Thrybergh Country Park
Sign up form