Joint health and wellbeing strategy
The joint health and wellbeing strategy sets out the priorities that the local health and wellbeing board will deliver to improve the health of people in the borough. The strategy and its priorities have been developed based on evidence of local need described in the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment.
We have identified five key aims for Rotherham where we need the involvement of the whole health and care system to achieve improvement:
- All children get the best start in life
- Children and young people achieve their potential and have a healthy adolescence and early adulthood
- All Rotherham people enjoy the best possible mental health and wellbeing and have a good quality of life
- Healthy life expectancy is improved for all Rotherham people and the gap in life expectancy is reducing
- Rotherham has healthy, safe and sustainable communities and places