Licensing & Gambling Applications
Licensing Service Standard
What you can expect from us . . .
When you contact the Council's Licensing Team either for an application for a grant as a new customer or a renewal of a licence for vehicles, drivers or premises we will:
- Provide an appropriate application pack within 2 working days of your request which is easy to understand. (new standard)
- Check your application within 3 working days of receipt to ensure all required information is in place in order to efficiently progress your application. (new standard)
- Give you a decision on your application in the shortest possible time; sometimes the same working day ensuring we comply with legislative timescales and do not exceed 8 working weeks. Our current performance is 90%
- Review six monthly your experience of how we personalised our service to you whilst working within current practices and policies. (new standard)
- Immediately give decisions to your queries when you visit in person at the public counter/or over the telephone. Our current performance is 100%
Key Fact: The Licensing Team deal with over a 1,000 businesses which are required to be licensed.
Contributing to Exercise Choice and Control Outcome and Rotherham 'safe' and 'achieving' themes.
Phone: 01709 825173
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgLicensing Section
Maltby Leisure & Service Centre
Last update: 24/02/2012