Maltby Ward Action Plan
- Introduction (You are here)
- Maltby Ward today
- Known and emerging issues
- Action Plan
- Building Stronger Communities – People and Places
- Monitoring and engagement
Welcome to the Maltby Ward Action Plan.
Following a review of neighbourhood working the Council has a vision of putting communities at the heart of everything we do by:
- Councillors working with their communities on what matters to them
- Listening and working together to make a difference
- Supporting people from different backgrounds to get on well together
Maltby has three Ward Councillors who are keen to see things done in the Ward. As Councillors they are aware that getting things done will require the support and help of local people and organisations.
This Action Plan, and Place Profile, is about documenting the issues affecting the Ward and the actions required to address them, drawing upon the assets – people and places – who could help us.
These Ward Plans are linked to the Council’s Corporate Plan and the Rotherham Together Partnership Plan. The Corporate Plan priorities are:
- Every child making the best start in life
- Every adult secure, responsible and empowered
- A strong community in a clean, safe environment
- Extending opportunity, prosperity and planning for the future