How the Council works
- Leadership of the Council - Commissioners
- Management (You are here)
- Senior staff pay and salaries
- The Council's constitution
- Public questions at council, cabinet and committee meetings
The day to day management of the council and its services is overseen by the Council’s Commissioners.
They direct the work of the council’s Strategic Leadership Team (SLT). SLT is led by Commissioner Stella Manzie (Managing Director) and includes and four Strategic Directors.
The Council is divided up into four departments, known as directorates:
- Adult Care and Housing
- Children and Young People's Services
- Finance and Customer Services
- Regeneration and Environment Services