Learning from Customers
Customer Inspection Service
The "Customer Inspection Service" is made up of volunteers who are Rotherham residents, of mixed age ranges, gender and disabilities who meet once a month to test the services the council provides.
The customers get involved in lots of different ways of mystery shopping the council's services. These include:
- Visiting the council's reception points, requesting a service and providing your thoughts on the service you received.
- Telephoning different council services, seeing how your call is dealt with and commenting on that experience.
- Looking at the council's website, testing its accessibility and recommending areas that need to improve.
- Talking to customers who receive services to get their thoughts and experiences of the service they receive.
- Discussing your issues and experiences of accessing council services.
- Looking at correspondence that is sent out to Rotherham customers and other customer information to see if it is in plain English and understandable to provide an "Easy Read" mark.
If you are interested in becoming a customer inspector and joining the group, please contact us on 01709 823427/822908 or complete the online eform.
If attending a group is not your cup of tea then you can still get involved in mystery shopping, just give us a call or complete the online eform to tell us what's best for you.
Last update: 19/10/2011