Help to apply for things
Help to apply to setup a food business
Our service promises to you . . .
What you can expect whilst accessing our services
If you are planning to start a new food business, you must register your business 28 days before opening (failure to register is an offence). You can download the Application for the Registration of a Food Business Establishment from our website. Registration is free.
We will process your food premises application within 4 days of receipt.
Registration applies to most types of food business. The details you provide on your application will be used on the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme which is displayed on the website.
We will treat you and your business fairly during our inspections and support you to improve any compliance issues.
Last Update: 23/02/2012
Pages in Help to apply for things
- Applying for things
- Help to apply for or renew a Taxi License
- Help to apply for or renew a premise license
- Help to apply for a blue car disabled badge
- Help to apply for a grant for major adaptations to your home
- Help to apply to move house on medical grounds
- Help to apply for equipment to stay in your own home
- Help to apply for adoption
- Help to apply for fostering
- Help to apply for a school place
- Help to apply to join the imagination library
- Help to apply for free school meals
- You are here → Help to apply to setup a food business