Help to apply for things
Help to apply for a blue car disabled badge
Our service promises to you . . .
What you can expect whilst accessing our services
You can speak to someone who is knowledgeable about the government criteria over the telephone on 01709 336010 or apply in person at our Customer Service Centres and main reception point. Please also see the Blue Badge Applications page.
You will receive a decision on your application on the day your submit your paperwork.
We will give you a written explanation of our decisions.
We will treat you fairly and with dignity thinking about all the people involved in your service request e.g carers, family and friends.
Created: October 2011
Last Update: 02/02/2012
Pages in Help to apply for things
- Applying for things
- Help to apply for or renew a Taxi License
- Help to apply for or renew a premise license
- You are here → Help to apply for a blue car disabled badge
- Help to apply for a grant for major adaptations to your home
- Help to apply to move house on medical grounds
- Help to apply for equipment to stay in your own home
- Help to apply for adoption
- Help to apply for fostering
- Help to apply for a school place
- Help to apply to join the imagination library
- Help to apply for free school meals
- Help to apply to setup a food business