Help to apply for things
Help to apply for a grant for major adaptations to your home
Our service promises to you . . .
What you can expect whilst accessing our services
You can speak to someone who is knowledgeable about the eligibility criteria 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (at Rothercare Direct 01709 822330)
A financial assessment (MEANS test of resources) will be carried out within your home at convenient time for you.
We will be honest about the amount of financial assistance we can offer you and any contributions you may be responsible for.
You will be listened to allowing you time to fully explain your circumstances and look into all possible options.
Created: October 2011
Last Update: 02/02/2012
Pages in Help to apply for things
- Applying for things
- Help to apply for or renew a Taxi License
- Help to apply for or renew a premise license
- Help to apply for a blue car disabled badge
- You are here → Help to apply for a grant for major adaptations to your home
- Help to apply to move house on medical grounds
- Help to apply for equipment to stay in your own home
- Help to apply for adoption
- Help to apply for fostering
- Help to apply for a school place
- Help to apply to join the imagination library
- Help to apply for free school meals
- Help to apply to setup a food business