Help to apply for things
Help to apply to move house on medical grounds
Our service promises to you . . .
What you can expect whilst accessing our services
Our application process is simple and easy to understand allowing you to choose the best method for you (online, in person or via a referral).
Appointments will be offered at times which are convenient for you and we will keep to our scheduled times.
You will have a contact person to help you with any queries and you will be given an explanation for our decisions.
We will personalise the service we offer to you working with other agencies such as GP's, hospitals, mental health etc and keep you updated on your progress.
Created: October 2011
Last Update: 02/02/2012
Pages in Help to apply for things
- Applying for things
- Help to apply for or renew a Taxi License
- Help to apply for or renew a premise license
- Help to apply for a blue car disabled badge
- Help to apply for a grant for major adaptations to your home
- You are here → Help to apply to move house on medical grounds
- Help to apply for equipment to stay in your own home
- Help to apply for adoption
- Help to apply for fostering
- Help to apply for a school place
- Help to apply to join the imagination library
- Help to apply for free school meals
- Help to apply to setup a food business