Apply for a zoo licence

You must get a licence from the Council if you wish to keep a zoo. You may also need a performing animal licence and a dangerous wild animal licence.

You must give us two months' written notice before you make a zoo licence application. You must also publish notices in one local newspaper and one national newspaper, and display the notice at the planned site of the zoo.

Apply for a zoo licence

Renew a zoo licence

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?