Direct payments to landlords
- Direct payments to landlords
- How we make direct payments (You are here)
- Your responsibilities when we pay direct
- If you don't agree with our decision on direct payments
- Why have we sent the cheque to the tenant but made it payable to you?
How we make direct payments
We can pay straight into your bank or building society account.
We pay every four weeks for the four weeks that have just passed.
If you have several tenants on benefit, we combine all payments into one payment. We send you a list of payment details for each tenant.
We do not take on your tenant's responsibilities because we pay you direct.