Direct payments to landlords
- Direct payments to landlords
- How we make direct payments
- Your responsibilities when we pay direct (You are here)
- If you don't agree with our decision on direct payments
- Why have we sent the cheque to the tenant but made it payable to you?
Your responsibilities when we pay direct
You must tell us about changes, for example, if your tenant moves out or starts work.
You must repay overpayments promptly.
We will not pay you direct if we decide you are not behaving properly over benefit matters, including being involved in benefit fraud.