Direct payments to landlords
- Direct payments to landlords
- How we make direct payments
- Your responsibilities when we pay direct
- If you don't agree with our decision on direct payments (You are here)
- Why have we sent the cheque to the tenant but made it payable to you?
If you don't agree with our decision on direct payments
You can request this decision be looked at again if we refuse to pay Housing Benefit to you but you must have requested direct payments yourself.
You cannot request for the decision to be looked at again if your tenant asked for payment direct to the landlord and was refused.
The decision letters we send out to you set out your rights and the time limits.