A guide to benefit overpayments

  1. A guide benefit to overpayments
  2. Make an appeal
  3. If you still get housing benefit
  4. If you no longer get housing benefit (You are here)

If you no longer get housing benefit

If you no longer get housing benefit from us, we will send you an invoice for the amount you owe.

If you do not pay we will send a final notification before taking further action. This may include the use of a debt collection agency. We can also request deductions from your earnings or state benefit.

Make a payment

Please note, a processing fee of 1.75 percent applies to all credit card payments. There is no charge for debit card payments.

If you are unable to pay the amount in full, you can make alternative arrangements for payment.

Make alternative arrangements for payment

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page