Rotherham Together Partnership
- Rotherham Together Partnership
- The structure
- The board
- Chief Executives Group
- Vision, priorities and objectives (You are here)
Vision, priorities and objectives
Rotherham Partnership Strategy 2012-2015
The strategy covers the period 2012-2015. The board considered what should be included, agreed a new vision and three top priorities. These priorities are based on factors such as local research, statistics and inspection results.
The focus of the board will evolve over the life of the strategy as circumstances change.
The agreed vision of the board is 'By 2025 everyone in Rotherham will have the opportunity to fulfil their potential'.
The top priorities until summer 2015 are:
- Ensuring the best start in life for children and families
- Providing additional support to the most vulnerable in our community
- Help local people and businesses benefit from a growing economy
Several partnership strategies have developed which underpin the priorities.