A guide to attending child protection conferences
- A guide to attending child protection conferences
- Decisions made at conferences
- Reviewing your child’s progress
- If you are unhappy with the conference decision
- Get in touch (You are here)
Get in touch
You can get in touch with us and tell us how you are feeling about things or to ask a question. It is important that we hear from you with big or small issues, such as:
- If there is something you have forgotten to tell us
- If you want some more information about the child protection meetings
- If you want some help to write down how you are feeling at the child protection conference
We cannot get your voice heard if you do not let us know what you think.
If there is anything you do not understand about the child protection meetings, please ask any of the workers involved with your child and family or contact us.