Complain about Council Services

  1. Making a complaint, comment or suggestion
  2. The complaints procedure
  3. Making a complaint if your are a looked after child or care leaver
  4. Other ways to contact us (You are here)

Other ways to contact us

If you have a complaint, suggestion or compliment you can contact us in a number of ways:

Complain about Council services

Email us

Text us on 07860 021 447

Call us on 01709 382121

  • By post – using a complaint form or by letter.
 No postage is required for posting forms or letters to us, as you may use our freepost address below
The Complaints Manager
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Riverside House
Main Street
S60 1AE
  • In person at our Neighbourhood Hubs or any Council reception point

Find a Neighbourhood Hub

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page