Report a change affecting Council Tax
It is important that you let us know about changes straight away. If you don't, you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.
Things you must tell us about include:
- If you change your address or move in to Rotherham
- If someone in your household dies
- If someone comes to stay with you for a period of time. This may affect any discounts that you get on your Council Tax bill
- If someone moves out. If you now live alone and are over age 18 you could get a Single Person Discount
- If you change your name due to marriage or divorce
You can tell us about any changes by registering and signing in to 'Your Account'.