Having problems paying your Council Tax
- Having problems paying your Council Tax
- What happens if you don't pay your Council Tax
- If we have started court action against you
- Attachments to your benefits
- Attachments to your earnings
- Using enforcement agents to recover unpaid Council Tax
- Committal to prison and bankruptcy
- Get help if you are struggling to pay (You are here)
Get help if you are struggling to pay
If you are having difficulty making payments, please contact us as soon as possible.
We can help you to manage your payments or claim a reduction, discount or exemption on your bill.
If you have difficulty paying your Council Tax or any other debts, you can get free advice and help from: