Lost or missing dogs
- Lost or missing dogs (You are here)
- What do I need to do to collect my dog?
To increase the chances of your dog being identified, make sure that your dog has a collar and tag displaying your name, address and contact number.
It's also advisable to have your dog microchipped.
If your dog has a tag with contact details, or is microchipped, we will try to contact you.
If your dog is unsupervised in a public place may be taken by us.
Useful things to do if your dog is lost or missing:
- speak to people in your local area and ask if your dog has been seen
- use social media to let people in your area know your dog is missing
- use photographs, so people can quickly identify your dog