Equalities and diversity
Equalities - other useful information
On this page we have included some general information about the community in Rotherham and some useful research reports, as well as Rotherham Joint Carers' Strategy.
Documentation relating to this can be viewed in the downloads area and the links below.
More information about different communities of interest can be viewed in the Research and Statistics section.
Useful equality websites
Rotherham LGBT - new local network
Carers Direct - This is a new service launched via the NHS Choices website as part of the Government's New Deal for Carers. It provides carers with a single, comprehensive online resource with carer specific information and guidance including advice for young carers or on claiming benefits.
Stonewall - Organisation working for equality and justice for lesbian, gay and bisexual people
Last update: 11/02/2013
Pages in Equalities and diversity
- Equalities and diversity
- Our work on equality and diversity
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGB&T) equality
- Rotherham - working together for women
- Hate crime and harassment
- Equality information
- Equality information for Council departments
- You are here → Equalities - other useful information
- Equality Analysis