Get help to find a care home
- Different types of care (You are here)
- Request a care assessment
- Find a residential or nursing home
- Find the rating of a care home
- Download a care home checklist
Different types of care
Is suitable for people who feel that they can no longer maintain their independence without significant support or care.
This includes help with:
- Toilet needs
- If you become ill
Some residential homes can offer more specialist care for people with dementia, or with learning disabilities for example.
Nursing CareProvides 24 hour nursing care for people who have complex nursing needs that cannot be met in any other way.