A guide to extra care housing

  1. A guide to extra care housing
  2. Housing support
  3. Eligibility (You are here)
  4. Oak Trees scheme
  5. Potteries Court scheme
  6. Bakers Field Court scheme
  7. Cost


To access Extra Care housing, you must be at least age 55 and ask the Council for:

  • A housing assessment
  • A financial assessment

We will normally do a financial assessment as part of identifying your care needs.

Find out more about housing assessments

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page