Apply for an alcohol or entertainment licence
- Apply for an alcohol or entertainment licence
- Premises licence
- Temporary event notice
- Late night refreshment licence
- Personal licence (You are here)
- Renew your personal licence
- Designated premises supervisor
A personal licence allows you to sell alcohol on behalf of any business that has a premises licence or a club premises certificate.
Not everyone who works in a pub or other business selling alcohol needs to have a personal licence. However, premises that are licensed to sell alcohol must have a designated premises supervisor who authorises the sale of alcohol by others.