Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013)

The Council has published the independent child exploitation report - read and comment on the report

Independent Child Sexual Exploitation inquiry

Apply for a dangerous wild animal licence

  1. Apply for a dangerous wild animal licence (You are here)
  2. What is a dangerous wild animal

You must get a licence from the Council if you wish to keep a dangerous wild animal.

There are separate licensing requirements if the animal is part of a zoo or is a performing animal.

Apply for a licence

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page