Ceremonies at Clifton Park Museum
- Ceremonies at Clifton Park Museum
- Premium Ceremony
- Enhanced Ceremony
- Statutory Ceremony
- Renewal of Vows Ceremony (You are here)
- Naming Ceremonies
Renewal of Vows Ceremony
Couples who wish to renew their marriage or civil partnership vows, maybe to celebrate a special anniversary, can do so in style at Clifton Park Museum. The ceremony has a range of options that allow couples to personalise their ceremony. As many couples who renew their vows have children, there are options to involve them in the ceremony. Couples can rededicate their original rings or make promises with new ones.
Once a booking is confirmed couples are given a ceremony pack, this includes useful information about the day and a special booklet, bespoke to Rotherham Registration Service, which explains the order of events and includes all the options for couples to create their ceremony.
Maximum of 40
30 minutes Monday – Friday, or 45 minutes on Saturday
- Entrance to music
- Photographs allowed as entrance is made
- Choice of introduction
- Option to choose a reading by the celebrant
- Choice of promises to each other
- Option to make promises to children
- Choice of renewal vows
- Choice of ring promises
- Choice of conclusion
- Option to include a second reading by a guest
- Music during signing of celebratory certificate
- Photographs allowed during signing of certificate
- Music as couple lead guests out
- Photographs allowed as couple lead guests out
Reserved parking is available for two cars. For guests, there is a pay and display car park on site. Alternative parking is available nearby if the car park is full.
If you would like to make an enquiry about booking a ceremony at Clifton Park Museum please contact Rotherham Registration Service.
If you would like to view the venue Clifton Park Museum, we will be happy to direct you to the ceremony room (providing a ceremony is not taking place).