Ceremonies at Clifton Park Museum
- Ceremonies at Clifton Park Museum
- Premium Ceremony
- Enhanced Ceremony
- Statutory Ceremony
- Renewal of Vows Ceremony
- Naming Ceremonies (You are here)
Families who wish to celebrate the naming of a child can do so in a special ceremony at Clifton Park Museum. There are various choices of wording to welcome the child, parents can express their love, make promises and even present a commemorative gift. Close family members and friends can be involved in the ceremony by making promises and offering support.
Once a booking is confirmed a ceremony pack is issued, this includes useful information about the day and a special booklet, bespoke to Rotherham Registration Service, which explains the order of events and includes all the options for families to create the ceremony.
Maximum of 40
30 minutes Monday – Friday, or 45 minutes on Saturday
- Pre-ceremony photographs allowed
- Choice of introduction
- Option to choose a reading by the celebrant
- Naming, with option to explain how or why the name was chosen
- Choice of parent promises to the child
- Choice of promises from child’s sponsors
- Option for grandparent promises
- Option to include words from absent guests
- Option to present a gift to the child
- Option to include a second reading by a guest
- Choice of conclusion
- Option to play music during signing of celebratory certificate
- Photographs allowed during signing of certificate
- Post ceremony photographs allowed
Reserved parking is available for two cars. For guests, there is a pay and display car park on site. Alternative parking is available nearby if the car park is full.
If you would like to make an enquiry about booking a ceremony at Clifton Park Museum please contact Rotherham Registration Service.
If you would like to view the venue Clifton Park Museum, we will be happy to direct you to the ceremony room (providing a ceremony is not taking place).