Families for Change
- Families for Change (You are here)
- What does Families for Change offer?
- Privacy notice
- Information sharing
Rotherham’s Families for Change programme is designed to work with families who are experiencing a range of different problems that make it hard to be happy and successful. The intention is to deliver support to families that:
- Makes sure that all the right local services are involved and well-coordinated
- Deals with each family’s problems as a whole rather than working with each person individually
- Puts in place a single key worker to get to grips with the problems and work hard to make a long term change.
This approach is based on work that’s proved it can have a positive impact on families’ lives, such as family intervention projects.