Get help for a fostered or adopted child
- Get help for a fostered or adopted child (You are here)
- Support for children and young people
- Support for carers
- Support for social workers and other professionals
- Help with anger and behavioural problems
- Help with attachment issues
- Make a referral or enquiry
The Looked After and Adopted Children Support and Therapeutic Team works to make sure that children looked after and adopted by the Council are settled with their new families and able to deal with the challenges of everyday life.
Birth families can get support for attachment issues from parenting, health and mental health services.