Get help for a fostered or adopted child
- Get help for a fostered or adopted child
- Support for children and young people
- Support for carers
- Support for social workers and other professionals
- Help with anger and behavioural problems (You are here)
- Help with attachment issues
- Make a referral or enquiry
Help with anger and behavioural problems
The Looked After and Adopted Children Support and Therapeutic Team can help you and your family address anger and behavioural problems - including self-harm - by working with you and your fostered or adopted child. We can offer worksheets and family talking points, as well as guides for you to read.
We offer a therapeutic parenting course, which is a six-week course looking at attachment-based care and parenting.
We can also refer you to other parenting courses offered by the Council and our partner agencies.