Get help for a fostered or adopted child
- Get help for a fostered or adopted child
- Support for children and young people
- Support for carers
- Support for social workers and other professionals
- Help with anger and behavioural problems
- Help with attachment issues
- Make a referral or enquiry (You are here)
Make a referral or enquiry
To get help and advice from the Looked After and Adopted Children Support and Therapeutic Team, your child must be under Council care or adopted.
You can make your own referral for help, or ask a social worker or other professional to make a referral for you.