Get help from voluntary and community groups
- Get help from voluntary and community groups (You are here)
- What voluntary sector help is available
The Rotherham Children, Young People and Families Consortium includes over 30 small, medium and large voluntary sector organisations who all work together to:
- increase knowledge, capacity and good practice among members
- represent the views of its members and their service users to influence and change things for the better
- develop responsive value for money services to meet local need
Its membership has a combined workforce of over 1,000 people (paid and unpaid) and works with over 16,000 Rotherham children, young people and families.
The Consortium is an independent charity run by its members to achieve the best possible voluntary sector contribution to improving the lives of children, young people and families in our area. It works with a wide range of partners to make this happen.