SNOW ALERT: Adverse weather conditions in Rotherham

Get the latest on school closures, bin collections, gritting and other service disruption in our area all in one place

Winter weather updates

Get shared housing for a disabled adult

  1. Get shared housing for a disabled adult (You are here)
  2. Apply for a shared bungalow
  3. Apply for the respite bungalow

Grafton House provides quality housing, adapted to the needs of adults with a physical or sensory impairment or an acquired brain injury.

There are nine bungalows with shared tenancies, and a short stay respite bungalow for up to two people. 

Anyone living in a shared tenancy bungalow can engage in a personalised care plan.

The scheme also provides specialist community support to promote independent living.

Directions to Grafton House

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page