Get shared housing for a disabled adult
- Get shared housing for a disabled adult
- Apply for a shared bungalow
- Apply for the respite bungalow (You are here)
Apply for the respite bungalow
To access the respite bungalow you will need to have a current social care assessment and a financial assessment.
You must also:
- Be aged 18 to 65
- Have a main disability that is either physical, sensory or an acquired brain injury
- Need care or attention for bodily functions for a significant part of the day, or need help to prepare and cook a main meal
- Be prepared to share the property with another person with similar disabilities
- Provide your own food and drink
Please contact us to check availability and apply for a place.