Responding to child sexual exploitation in Rotherham
- Responding to child sexual exploitation in Rotherham (You are here)
- What is the focus of our work
- Who helps the Council to deliver the response
- How have help and support services improved
- Help for survivors and victims of child sexual exploitation
The way we deal with child sexual exploitation in Rotherham today is very different than in the past.
We are now operating with a much deeper understanding of this form of abuse. We are working more closely across agencies to keep children and young people as safe as we can.
No single agency can tackle child sexual exploitation alone and we are working across agencies, and with our communities. We are operating in new ways which put victims and survivors first, and ensure we listen and respond. We are clear there is much more to do, but we have made real change.