Apply for a community alarm
- Rothercare community alarms
- How community alarms work
- Cost of equipment and service (You are here)
- Make a community alarm enquiry
- Code of conduct
- Other help
Cost of equipment and service
We will supply and fit the community alarm free of charge.
All you will need is a telephone line and a standard electrical socket close to the main telephone socket to enable us to install the alarm system.
There is yearly service charge of £144.04 +VAT.
Payment can be made annually or monthly and can be paid by:
- cash or cheque at any council office
- posting a cheque to the address shown on your invoice
- direct debit