How we monitor home care services
- How we monitor home care services
- The Home Matters assessment (You are here)
The Home Matters assessment
The 'Home Matters' assessment looks at the following six areas:
- How you are involved and what information you are given
- How flexible and personalised your care is
- How you are kept safe
- How staff are chosen and trained
- How the quality of service is monitored and complaints are dealt with
- Who the service is managed by and how well they do it
You can view and download the Home Matters and Care Quality Commission ratings and reports for each current care provider. These providers were awarded three year contracts in April 2012.
For more information on Home Matters assessments please contact us.