Learning Disability and or Autism consultation
- Learning Disability and or Autism consultation (You are here)
- Login for the online questionnaire
- Engagement Events
This 60 day consultation follows approval of the report: "Outcome of the consultation and recommendations on the Learning Disability Offer and future of In House services for Adults with a Learning Disability and or Autism"
The report outlines the work that has been undertaken since April 2015 and sets out the journey to date. The report refers to the previous consultation which was carried out between December 2016 and February 2017.
The key themes that were discussed during the last consultation were as follows:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Day Centres
- Choice and Control
- Communication, information and advice
The Council's Cabinet and Commissioners' decision makers' meeting approved further consultation to be carried out for a period of 60 days on the recommendations that are set out below.
- Carry out a 12 week consultation with customers, staff and stakeholders on the options for Oaks Day Centre Wath
- Carry out a 12 week consultation with customers, staff and stakeholders on options for Addison, Maltby
- Carry out a 12 week consultation with customers, staff and stakeholders on the options regarding re-provision of respite care to enable closure of Treefields and Quarryhill Respite.
The launch of the formal 60 day consultation will start on Thursday, 28th September 2017 and finish on the Friday, 22nd December 2017.
We encourage you to have your say by following the link to the online questionnaire.
If you are interested in attending an information session to tell us your views please contact or if you have any difficulties accessing this online questionnaire or would require support to complete the questionnaire please contact Sharron Walker. Sessions will be available on various dates throughout Rotherham until Friday 22 December 2017.