Have your say on children's centre closures
- Why are we consulting?
- What are the proposed changes to Sure Start Children's Centres?
- Proposed Children's Centre buildings to remain open
- Proposed Children's Centre buildings to close/alternative usage options
- What difference will these changes make? (You are here)
- Who are we consulting?
- Public consultation events
- How you can get involved in the consultation
- What happens next?
What difference will these changes make?
It is anticipated that by implementing these proposed changes we will:
- Continue to offer sufficient provision via children's centres to meet the needs of children and families in the Rotherham area
- Ensure we continue to give support to those children and families who are in greatest need
- Deliver savings of £2.2 million by April 2015
- Continue to work with partner agencies and organisations to access a range of services for families with children under five
- Continue to improve co-ordination and access to a range of services for families with children under five
- Create an Early Years Foundation service across health, social care and education