Have your say on the proposed Imagination Library closure
- What is the Imagination Library?
- Why are we consulting?
- Have other alternatives been considered?
- What we will still be providing?
- What is the difference between Bookstart and the Imagination Library? (You are here)
- Have your say
- What happens next?
- Responses to the Imagination Library consultation
What is the difference between Bookstart and the Imagination Library?
The Imagination Library sends out a good quality book once a month to all registered children until the age of five. Books are sent out personally addressed to the child at their home address.
Bookstart issue two packs one at 0-12 months 'the baby pack' and one at 3 - 4 years 'the treasure pack'. These are distributed by a health visitor and a child's school/nursery.