- Multi use games area
- Children's play equipment
- Teenage seating unit
- Steps to health route
- Skate park
Ferham Park covers just under 4 hectares and is close to Ferham and Masbrough.
The park was officially opened as Masbrough Recreation Ground in June 1887 and there was a series of events to commemorate Queen Victoria's golden jubilee.
In 1901 a rectangular bandstand was built in the park which was replaced at a later date with the original bandstand from Clifton Park. It is believed the bandstand was removed for the war effort during the second world war. In 1953, to commemorate the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, a tree-lined walk was planted alongside the main path.
Today the park provides a substantial play area with good quality equipment, a multi-use games area, skate park and football pitch. The large grassed areas provide opportunities for many community led events and activities.
How to find usFerham Park,