Boston Castle Parking Zone
The zone covers Boston Castle Grove and Boston Castle Terrace.
The following provisions apply:
- Up to two permits can be issued to each postal address during the year. Both can be yearly visitor permits, but will not be replaced for any reason.
- The cost of permits is:
Vehicle Specific or Visitor - 12 months £17.50 or 6 months £12.50
Vehicle Specific or Visitor - 12 months £35.00 or 6 months £25.00
- Any number of daily visitor's permits may be obtained. This permit is self-validated for the day required.
- The cost of each daily visitor permit is £1.50.
- The permits can be used for any designated street within the residents' parking zone.
- Permit charges remain the same throughout the period.
- No notification of renewal will be sent.
Charges current at page update in October 2010.
Failure to display a valid permit may result in the issue of a parking ticket by a Council civil enforcement officer.
Applying for a permit
To obtain a resident's permit(s), complete an application form. Forms may be downloaded here or they can be posted to residents on request. You can also apply at the Civic Customer Service Centre.
You need to supply the following information. If the information is not supplied there may be a delay in dealing with your application.
- A copy of a recent telephone, gas, electricity bill or lease agreement, showing the name and address of the applicant.
- Proof of vehicle ownership. A copy of the registration document (V5). If a company car, a letter from the company and proof of vehicle ownership or hire/lease agreement.
- The appropriate fee.
Please send applications to:Parking Services
PO Box 660
Daily visitor permit
Send a copy of a recent telephone, gas, electricity bill or lease agreement, showing the name and address of the applicant and the appropriate fee to: Parking Services, PO Box 660, Rotherham S60 9DQ. Visitor permits will be sent by return post.