Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
Children under 5 years of age
There is currently no charge for children under the age of 5 years to travel by public transport when accompanied by a parent/carer paying full fare.
Financial assistance cannot be given to parents/carers for their personal transport costs when they accompany their child to their early years provision.
Last modified: 23/10/2013
Pages in Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
- Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
- Families on low income
- How to apply for a free bus pass
- How to use the free bus pass
- What to do if you lose your bus pass
- Code of conduct
- What to do if you don’t qualify for a free bus pass
- Permanently excluded pupils
- Post 16 students
- You are here → Children under 5 years of age