To enable the refresh we need to carry out some maintenance, there will be a period of downtime from 11.00am March 11, when you will not be able to access the site, this should be less than 1 hour
Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
How to apply for a free bus pass
To apply for a free bus pass please complete the Zero Fare Enquiry Form.
We will use the information on this form to see if the child qualifies and then let you know regarding entitlement. If they do qualify an application form will be sent to the child's home address which should be returned to us, together with a passport size photograph of the child. Proof of low income will be requested if this is relevant.
If the child does not qualify the family will be informed in writing and we will detail the reasons why.
There are changes pending according to the Welfare Reform Act 2012 and the introduction of the Universal Credit System.
Last modification: 23/10/2013
Pages in Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
- Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
- Families on low income
- You are here → How to apply for a free bus pass
- How to use the free bus pass
- What to do if you lose your bus pass
- Code of conduct
- What to do if you don’t qualify for a free bus pass
- Permanently excluded pupils
- Post 16 students
- Children under 5 years of age