To enable the refresh we need to carry out some maintenance, there will be a period of downtime from 11.00am March 11, when you will not be able to access the site, this should be less than 1 hour
Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
What to do if you lose your bus pass
If a free bus pass is misplaced or stolen, a further pass can be obtained from Travel South Yorkshire at a cost of £7.00. There are three ways you can do this:
Telephone 01142 211419 and use your credit or debit card to pay.
Visit any of the main Information Centres (not mini interchanges). Please note cheques are not accepted in any of the information centres.
Send a cheque or postal order (made payable to SYPTE) to: Zero Fares, South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive, 11 Broad Street West, Sheffield S1 2BQ. Please provide your child's name, address and school attending.
Last modified: 23/10/2013
Pages in Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
- Free Bus Pass (Zero Fare Pass)
- Families on low income
- How to apply for a free bus pass
- How to use the free bus pass
- You are here → What to do if you lose your bus pass
- Code of conduct
- What to do if you don’t qualify for a free bus pass
- Permanently excluded pupils
- Post 16 students
- Children under 5 years of age