Winter opening hours have arrivedPublished Friday, 6th October 2017
The weather is turning colder and the evenings are getting darker - so Rotherham residents are reminded that some Council services have now reverted to winter opening hours.
From now until 1 April the four Household Waste Recycling Centres run by Rotherham Council will be open six days a week from 10 am until 4 pm.
- Magilla (North Anston) is closed every Tuesday
- Car Hill (Greasbrough) is closed every Wednesday
- Warren Vale (Rawmarsh) is closed every Thursday
- Lidget Lane (Bramley) is closed every Friday
- All sites are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
Meanwhile visitors are reminded that Clifton Park Museum has also reverted to winter opening hours and the Museum and Café will be closed each Sunday until the end of March.
Winter opening hours are: Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm and Saturday 9.30am to 5pm (Café open 10am – 5pm Saturdays).
Boston Castle has closed for the season, other than for seasonal events.