Council services

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Bereavement Blue Badge parking permits Business rates Citizenship ceremonies Community Transport Council house application Housing repairs Discounts on council tax Council tax reduction Councillors Disabled person's bus pass Dog fouling Stray dogs Register to vote Families Information Service Flyposting Flytipping Free school meals Garden waste Hazardous waste collection Homeless people Housing benefit Library - joining Library services Liquor licence Local history and heritage Mutual housing exchange Needs assessment Pay your parking fine Resident parking permits Recycling Recycling bins Register office Renew a library book Road flooding Road obstructions School complaints School place - nursery School transport for a child with special educational needs School transport for a child with special educational needs Special collections for larger items Squatters and unauthorised occupants in council property Street cleaning Teaching vacancies Trading Standards - business advice Traffic lights - report or request a crossing Travel in Rotherham Tree problems Unitary Development Plan Vehicle access crossing application Voting Weddings Work, jobs and training Youth centres Youth offending Zoo licence