Contact us

Get a new bin, box or recycling container

Order your replacement

Report a missed bin collection

Tell us if your bin hasn't been emptied

Contact us

Report street and pavement issues

Report a faulty streetlight, pothole or parking issue.

Report it

Report a housing repair

Let us know if you need a repair to a Council home.

Report a repair


Apply for benefit, see your next payment or report a change.

Do it online

Council Tax

Pay your Council Tax, apply for a discount or report a change.

Do it online

Care and support for adults

Get help to live independently, find a care home or home care services.

Make a care enquiry

Care and support for children and families

Schools and education, childcare and children's centres. Help for victims of abuse and neglect.

Do it online

Find a Council home

Find a Council home or swap your home using Key Choices.

Visit the Key Choices website

Give us your feedback

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?